Who we are
With over 5 years of proven experience in remote assistance solutions, AMA is helping medical and industrial organizations of all sizes to accelerate their smart workplace transformation. Our market-leading XpertEyeTM Assisted Reality platform has been deployed in more than 100 countries, addressing a wide range of applications like remote diagnostics, inspection, scheduling and workflow management. These unequaled remote and interactive collaboration solutions empower our customers to improve productivity, speed up resolution time, and maximize uptime.
Our worldwide presence – with offices in France, Germany, Romania, UK, USA, China, Hong-Kong and Canada allows us to work in every time zone and reach our customers wherever they are.
About the Role
The Sales Assistant is responsible for developing and overseeing a smooth, effective sales process to enable the growth of the organization. In this role, you will be a key point of contact providing broad operational day-to-day support to the Sales team by participating in every step of the Sales process. You will also act as a liaison between the Sales team and other cross-functional teams which may include Finance, Marketing and Legal.
About your Responsibilities
- Ensure the Sales workflow: create and send commercial offers/quotes, process purchase orders, customer registration
- Update and monitoring our CRM system (account maintenance, reports and dashboards)
- Maintain regular communication with Key Accounts Managers and Headquarter
- Support the Marketing Team: event coordination, publication, logistics
- Office Management: customer invoice, furniture, onboarding of new team members, booking travels
You are a perfect match for the role if:
- You are autonomous, responsive and super proactive. You know how to work with tight deadlines
- You are a supportive team player with a positive and friendly mindset
- You are rigorous, organized and result oriented
- You are customer focused (listening to the customer's needs, high level of fluency in written and oral communication)
Also, you have
- Proven successful 5-year experience in a Sales Assistant position within a fast-growing company
- Experience of Salesforce or other CRM system
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, understanding of business processes and requirements.
- Strong interest for new Technology and IoT
- Great ability to work in a multicultural environment.
What you’ll benefit @AMA
- A chance to be part of a rapidly growing company and the next success story
- Cool new technology
- A knowledgeable, high-achieving, and dynamic team An international work atmosphere