Who we are
With over 5 years of proven experience in remote assistance solutions, AMA is helping medical and industrial organizations of all sizes to accelerate their smart workplace transformation. Our market-leading XpertEyeTM Assisted Reality platform has been deployed in more than 100 countries, addressing a wide range of applications like remote diagnostics, inspection, scheduling and workflow management. These unequaled remote and interactive collaboration solutions empower our customers to improve productivity, speed up resolution time, and maximize uptime.
Our worldwide presence – with offices in France, Germany, Romania, UK, USA, China and Canada allows us to work in every time zone and reach our customers wherever they are.
About the Role
The Technical Account Manager is the liaison between our customers and our team, to ensure flawless execution of projects. As a technical expert, the TAM is the key contact for our clients regarding all technical aspects of the deployment of the solution.
• Follow up and prepare sales deployments: assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
• Provide customer training remotely or on site
• Provide technical support to our customer: analyze queries and provide relevant support and escalate if needed
• Assist the Sales team with post sales activities
• Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• 5-6 years in years in a similar high-tech B2B environment
• Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
• Desire to build sincere lasting customer relationships
What you’ll benefit at AMA
• A chance to be part of a rapidly growing company and the next success story
• Cool new technology
• A knowledgeable, high-achieving, and dynamic team
• An international work atmosphere
Note : The position is based in Raleigh, NC. The Technical Account Manager will travel as needed to customers’ locations within North America. Occasional travel to other countries may also be required.