Who we are
With over 5 years of proven experience in remote assistance solutions, AMA is helping medical and industrial organizations of all sizes to accelerate their smart workplace transformation. Our market-leading XpertEyeTM Assisted Reality platform has been deployed in more than 100 countries, addressing a wide range of applications like remote diagnostics, inspection, scheduling and workflow management. These unequaled remote and interactive collaboration solutions empower our customers to improve productivity, speed up resolution time, and maximize uptime.
Our worldwide presence – with offices in France, Germany, Romania, UK, USA, China, Hong-Kong and Canada allows us to work in every time zone and reach our customers wherever they are.
The position is based in Copenhagen or Malmö.
The Business Developer will travel as needed to customers’ locations within the Nordics (Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland). Occasional travel to other countries may also be required. Travel is estimated at 60%.
Directly working within the Sales Department, you will significantly contribute to the growth and adoption of AMA’s solutions in both medical and industrial fields.
Your main responsibilities will be to build market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business deal for the Nordics market.
More specifically, your position will include
- Develop the market : commercial prospecting, cold call, participation in shows, congress, etc
- Arrange and conduct business meetings at customer site
- Promote the company’s product and educate the customers about its features / functions through presentations
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations
- Manage and maintain after sales customer relations
- Keep up to date with the Industry and key actors
You are a perfect match for this role if
- You are team-oriented with a can-do attitude, desire to be productive contributor to overall organization
- You are a Self-starter able to function in a fast-paced environment
- You are autonomous, rigorous, and able to analyze performance using various metrics
- You easily build strong relationships with peers and partners to enable effective and efficient sales team communication
- You are open minded, learn quickly and embrace change
- You truly believe in AMA's product and the potential of the team
Also, you have
- Proven successful 5-year experience in a similar position in a B2B setting with a proven track record of sales
- Successful working experience within a fast-growing company
- Motivation for sales, presentation, and prospecting skills
- High level of professionalism and negotiating skills
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM system
- Fluent in English
- Great ability to work in a multicultural environment
What you will benefit from working@AMA
- Join a Great Place To Work® award winning company
- A chance to be part of a rapidly growing environment in a booming Industry
- An international, enthusiastic, and passionate Team