Who we are
With over 5 years of proven experience in remote assistance solutions, AMA is helping medical and industrial organizations of all sizes to accelerate their smart workplace transformation. Our market-leading XpertEyeTM Assisted Reality platform has been deployed in more than 100 countries, addressing a wide range of applications like remote diagnostics, inspection, scheduling and workflow management. These unequaled remote and interactive collaboration solutions empower our customers to improve productivity, speed up resolution time, and maximize uptime.
Our worldwide presence – with offices in France, Germany, Romania, UK, USA, China, Hong-Kong and Canada allows us to work in every time zone and reach our customers wherever they are.
About the Role
We are looking for a qualified Sales Back Office to join our Bucharest Sales team office and help us achieve our goals.
You will serve as a point of contact for customers with queries about products, orders and deliveries, as well as providing broad operational day-to-day support to the Sales team by participating in every step of the sales process.
You will also act as a liaison between the Sales team and other cross-functional teams, which may include Finance, Marketing and Legal.
About your Responsibilities
- Support the Sales team in creating excellent customer relationships
- Contact customers to obtain missing information and answer inquiries
- Ensure customers have signed appropriate contracts
- Monitor end and/or renewal of rental agreements
- Liaise with the logistics team to ensure timely deliveries
- Extract and publish weekly sales reports
- Communicate internally important feedback from customers and make the appropriate follow up
- Analyse and prospect Romanian and also the East European market for generating new leads
- Propose and adopt new methods for generating additional leads
- Contact leads by different means for setting up presentation and demo meetings for the Sales team
- Stay up-to-date with new products and features
- Ensure the sales workflow: create and monitor customer accounts in a CRM system (SalesForce), create and send commercial offers/quotes, process purchase orders, issue invoices
- Update and monitoring our CRM system (account maintenance, reports and dashboards)
- Maintain regular communication with Key Accounts Managers and Headquarter
- Support the Marketing Team: event coordination, publication
Profile and Skills
- Minimum Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Excellent understanding of the B2B selling and business development processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Romanian and English
- Excellent negotiation and communication abilities
- Ability of identifying and offering alternative solutions
- Client-oriented with the capacity to fast understanding their needs and proposing suitable solutions
- Capability of fast analysing, synthesising and adapting decisions
- Proven work experience as a sales back office or sales support agent
- Hands-on experience with CRM software and MS Office suite
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Able to work in a fast-paced international environment
- Excellent organisational and multitasking skills
- Team player with a high level of dedication and involvement
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
- Strong interest in new Technology and IoT
Our ideal candidate is goal-oriented and has a deep knowledge of customer service best practices. We would like to meet you if you have exceptional organisational skills and persuasive communication skills, draw your energy from being part of a team, and have a real passion for new technology and IoT!
What you’ll benefit at AMA
- A chance to be part of a rapidly growing company and the next success story
- Cool new technology
- A knowledgeable, high-achieving, and dynamic teamAn international work atmosphere
- Full time, permanent contract
- Salary package: to be negotiated based on the skills and experience of the selected candidate
- Since we value health, you’ll have access to a private medical system
- Meal tickets